Wednesday 30 March 2016

A MUST READ!!! LET US PUT satan WHERE IN his PLACE FOR REAL

In bed this morning I was asking myself; "what are some of the secrets to success in life this new year?". I found the answer right there in my very room. The fan said, "be cool", the roof said, "aim high", the window said, "see the world", the clock said, "every minute is precious", the mirror said, "reflect before you act". The calendar said, "be up to date". The door said, "push hard for your goals".  The rug said "kneel down and pray". The toilet said "flush the bad habits that will deter u from becoming someone influential in life!" The Holy Bible laughed and said, "read me for direction".
Send this to motivate people who are important to u, like I just did.
Satan: Hahahahahahaha
GOD: Why are you laughing?
Satan: I am laughing at you
GOD: WHY
Satan: So you say you love your kids and they love you too...isn't it?
GOD: YES
Satan: So you are saying even the one who is reading this text right now loves you...?
GOD: Yah
Satan: So then let's see if he loves you for sure!
GOD: How?
Satan: If he/she really loves you then he/she will send this text to more than 3 friends but if he/she doesn't, I will forever take him/her as my slave to Jehanam.....Deal?
GOD: Deal..
God told me to tell u that everything you're going through is taken care of. If you believe in Him send to 8 people. And in 53 secs watch  who calls.  ☎☎☎☎

No comments:

Post a Comment