Thursday 31 March 2016

Gaz Beadle fires back at Charlotte Crosby after she exposes Ex On The Beach plans

GEORDIE Shore's Gaz Beadle has publicly hit out at on/off girlfriend Charlotte Crosby.

 gaz beadleTROUBLE IN PARADISE: Charlotte Crosby and Gaz Beadle are tweeting about each other
Well, this is starting to get messy.
The reality TV couple appeared to be making their relationship work after a never-ending saga of will they, won't they?
However, blonde bombshell , saying the back and forth of their relationship, combined with his choice to join a dating show made her cry for a whole day.
Now, Gaz, 28, has hit back at his co-star, saying it was him that was ready to take their relationship to the next level, but it was 25-year-old Charlotte that wasn't.
CHARLOTTE CROSBY GAZ BEADLEON AND OFF: Charlotte and Gaz are constantly changing their relationship status
After Charlotte's Twitter tirade, a fan wrote: "Always been such a fan of @GazGShore but the way he's treating @Charlottegshore is disgusting! #respect."
This appeared to be the final straw for Gaz, as he fired back, saying: "Shut the f*** up I know nothing f***ing idiot[sic]."
He then wrote to his 2.25 million followers: "Sick of always been made out the bad 1 I was ready you weren't… End of!!"
The plot thickens.
GAZ BEADLE TWEETSFIRING BACK: Gaz claims he was ready
CHARLOTTE CROSBY TWEETS
EPIC RANT: Charlotte Crosby blasted Gaz


It comes as Celebrity Big Brother winner Charlotte blasted Gaz on her Twitter account, explaining she was gutted about his upcoming Ex On The Beach appearance, as it is considered a dating show.
She tweeted her 2.74 million followers: "I never wanted to talk about this. But would like to thank Gary for splashing it all over his snap chat! Maybe he could of picked up the phone and explain it to me while I sat and cried the whole day I found out....or maybe even a text would of been nice."
Charlotte – who appeared on series 2 of the show with Gaz – went on: "Considering he's meant to 'care' so much about me. But no. Yeh thanks for that. Really respectful way of treating some1. [sic]."
CHARLOTTE CROSBY GAZ BEADLESCANDAL: Gaz allegedly asked club hostess Vicky back to his hotel room
She then revealed his MTV dating show plans, saying: "Maybe my head wouldn't be so f***ed up about the whole situation if he hadn't decided that he wants to go onto @mtvex next week.... Which is a DATING show...
"How can I even begin to understand what or where me and Gary are under them terms!!!
"This isn't the behaviour of some1 who wants to make it work with some1.
"I actually Believed he cared and had changed, but blocking me on Twitter and ignoring me for 3 days and having to cry to his best friend @AaronCGShore Doesn't show me he cares at all. I hope maybe now people an understand a little bit more [sic]."

No comments:

Post a Comment