Thursday 31 March 2016

Kendra Wilkinson cheated on Hugh Hefner with hotel romps down street from Playboy Mansion

THE Playboy Mansion isn't exactly known for promoting fidelity and chastity.

Kendra and Hugh HefnerPLAYING AWAY: Kendra regularly ditched Hugh for one night stands
But you may be surprised to find out that Hugh Hefner's three girlfriends, who fronted reality series The Girls Next Door, were indulging in countless one night stands right under his nose.
Former I'm A Celebrity Get me Out Of Here contestant Kendra Wilkinson dished the dirt on the Playmates' antics during a candid chat on Kocktails With Khloe and to say they were sordid would be a major understatement.
"I would hop to hotels down the street," the 30-year-old explained.
"I wasn't there for romantic reasons and for marital reasons like Holly [Madison] was."
Fellow guest Pauly Shore, who also grilled , confessed he was baffled by the lack of monogamy to the publishing mogul.
But the blonde pointed out that staying faithful was never part of the deal – she simply had to be discreet with her flings.
"I had respect by not going public with any of my relationships. I never hooked up with anyone in the mansion while being with Hef," she continued.
Kendra on Kocktails With Khloe
DISHING THE DIRT: Kocktails With Khloe always ends up about sex


The star of Kendra On Top has married former athlete Hank Baskett and had two children since leaving the mansion in 2008.
She previously admitted that her sex life with the 89-year-old was about as tantric as you'd expect.
"I was usually very drunk doing those evenings, I tended not to care about much until the next day. I had to be very drunk or smoke lots of weed to survive those nights,' she told The Daily Mirror back in 2014.
"At about the minute mark, I pulled away and it was done. It was like a job. Clock in, clock out. It’s not like I enjoyed having sex with him," the Daily Mirror reported.
Kendra Wilkinson poses with familyFAMILY MATTERS: Kendra is now a married mum of two
And to think people say romance is dead.
It's certainly not for everyone – just look at the .
Totes adorbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment