Wednesday 30 March 2016

Sideboob galore: Nicki Minaj strips for naughty new shoot

RAP babe Nicki Minaj has given fans a sneak peak into her latest project by sharing a string of naughty clips online.

Nicki MinajBIG PLANS: Nicki Minaj is hoping to drop a new album in 2016
Taking to Instagram, the chart-topper left little to the imagination as she proudly posed for Nylon mag in a series of revealing outfits.
Initially slipping into a casual cut-out tank top, Nicki exposed major sideboob – almost risking a wardrobe malfunction as she checked out her remaining outfits backstage.
While in another pic, the 33-year-old flashed her more than ample cleavage as she seductively stared into the camera.
Nicki MinajSIDEBOOB ALERT: Nicki left little to the imagination
Naturally the snaps were met with praise from Nicki's legions of fans, who all rushed to praise her stunning look.
One user wrote: "You are a pretty hot sexy princess," while another added: "Man, you have a gorgeous smile."
However, others seemed annoyed at the star's lack of new music adding: "Put out more songs.
Nicki MInajIN YOUR FACE: Nicki flashed her impressive cleavage
"You're a great rapper and I want to here more. It's feel like forever since you had a single."
It has now almost been 12 months since Nicki released a new single and fans are getting more than a little restless.
"If you don't drop new music soon I'm taking your anaconda pic off my wall," one annoyed supporter ranted on Twitter.
Another hit out: "Where is Nicki Minaj and the new music? Ugh."
Previously chatting to Nylon mag about her new album, Nicki said: "I needed time to hear myself think again because where I left off with The Pinkprint was a little bit emotionally unstable.
"I wanted to take a moment to just live my life, enjoy my life, have fun, go out.
Nicki MinajBEHIND THE SCENES: Nicki posed for Nylon mag
"I think that’s very important before you start writing again.
"It’s a spiritual experience for the people who are hearing the music, so I’m trying to be very careful of what mental space I’m in while I’m creating it.
"Now, I want my happiness to be reflected in the new stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment