Thursday 31 March 2016

GRAPHIC CONTENT: Dr Pimple Popper reveals 24-year-old cyst as most disgusting of all time

THE most stomach-churning cyst burst by Dr Pimple Popper has been revealed.


Spot expert Dr Sandra Lee was shown three of the most gut-wrenching pimple pops on show The Doctors.
And there was a clear gruesome winner – an enormous tennis ball-sized growth on a woman’s leg for 24 years.
The first of three videos featured a lipoma – a slow-growing fatty lump – on a woman’s arm that grew for five years.
PimplePIMPLE: The worst pimple pop revealed by the expert in cyst bursting
The unfortunate victim, Melody, said: “About five years ago, I noticed a lump on my arm. It’s probably the size of a golf ball.
“When I got married I asked my photographer to photoshop my lipoma out of all of my pictures.”
Melody sought the help of Dr Lee, who made light work of the cyst as she made a small cut on her arm and released the golf ball-sized tumour.
Second was a 20-year-old cyst on the top of a woman’s scalp.
CystCYST: Viewers looked on as they saw three gruesome cysts
Desiree, whose scalp the cyst had grown on, hit her head when she was a teenager before developing the huge pink boil.
She said: “Within the last two years, I noticed that it just grew out of control.
“It’s about the size of an egg; I’m paranoid about it showing.”
Again, Dr Lee was able to cut into her lump with a scalpel and pull out the white tissue that had grown inside.
GraphicDISGUSTING: The show was not for the feint-hearted
But topping the lot – and probably the most sickening cyst to date – was the 24-year-old cyst that grew on Kristi.
Appearing on the back of the woman’s thigh, Kristi’s friends nicknamed the giant carbuncle “Kramer”.
She said: “The past 10 years or so it’s been growing, and it’s been protruding out, so it’s very visible.”
This time Dr Lee was given a real challenge.
CystSPOT: Dr Lee was horrified by the footage
The Pimple Popper said: “It’s a cyst, I do believe.”
But as she removed it, a volcano of brown liquid spewed onto the woman’s leg.
Watching it back on the show, Dr Lee said: “Oh my goodness, they’re always bigger than they look.”
The audience was then asked to vote and Kristi’s grisly cyst was the clear winner.
Kristi said on the phone to the live audience: “Oh my gosh, this is crazy, thank you guys.
“I need to apologise to the audience; I know it was a gross video.”

No comments:

Post a Comment