Wednesday 30 March 2016

So Liam's an animal in the bedroom? Jodie Marsh on perks of Cheryl and 1D star age gap

LIAM Payne and Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's romance has attracted a lot of criticism, mainly due to the ten year age gap.

Jodie Marsh and James Placido selfieAGE IS JUST A NUMBER: There's 12 years between Jodie and her husband James
But Jodie Marsh reckons that a chasm in generations is not only ok – it makes for the best relationships.
The tattooed bombshell shocked everybody last year by announcing that she had .
But even diehard gossip lovers may not know that Jodie is 12 years older than her beau.
Jodie Marsh in lingerie
HIGH DEMANDS: Jodie needs someone with a lot of stamina to keep up with her


Jodie, 37, said of her 25-year-old husband: "Neither of us ever notice the age gap. James is an old soul and very mature for his age, while I’m young at heart and still think and act like a 25-year-old.
"I like younger men as they have stamina and energy – and I’m not just talking about in the bedroom! I’m very active and find it hard to sit still.
"In the past, I found older men too boring and calm for me. I need someone who can keep up, and younger is definitely better for me."
And Jodie reckons this approach will work wonders for Chezza, who at 32 is dating 22-year-old Liam.
Cheryl and Liam selfieBABY I'M PERFECT FOR YOU: Jodie reckons Liam is a good fit for Cheryl
The glamour girl turned bodybuilder fold Reveal: "Like James, Liam also seems like an old soul so I don't think Cheryl will find him to be childish.
"If rumours are to be believed, then he utterly adores her and I think that's exactly what she needs."
James Placido kisses Jodie Marsh on wedding day
SURPRISE: Jodie and James tied the knot in a secret ceremony


Jodie looks to be living a life of marital bliss with her biker beau, regularly posting loved-up selfies.
Before meeting James, Miss Marsh was celibate for five years, choosing instead to wait for her one true love.
Lucky James does have stamina, then – we reckon Jodie has to make up for a lot of lost time in the boudoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment