Thursday 31 March 2016

WATCH: Hot female powerlifter pushes so hard she has very embarrassing accident

THE moment a female powerlifter pushes herself too hard – and has an accident right on the platform – is shown in a cringe new video.


Sexy strongwoman “Blondbeautybri” was attempting to deadlift 155kg at the Raw Unity Powerlifting Championships when things started to go a little wrong.
About halfway through the lift a veritable fountain of projectile vomit gushes from her mush.
The head judge is sitting a little too close and is caught by the impressive barf jet.
Blondbeautybri in a selfie posted on InstagramHEALTHY GLOW: Blondbeautybri looking a little more healthy
A photo posted by @blondebeautybri on 
But even more impressive than Blondbeautybri’s strength – and aim – is her…er…guts.
The pocket rocket uploaded a video of the chunder blunder to Instagram – and instantly went viral.
Social media users got busy creating “megalolz” memes.
But – undeterred – Blondbeautybri shared some of the best herself.
What a girl.
A photo posted by @blondebeautybri on 
She wrote: "I’m not embarrassed nor ashamed of this – I'm actually proud of myself for not giving up like most lifters would.
"So many people are saying so many things like its ‘gross’, ‘nasty’ and ‘chicken dance’.
"Whatever. Yes it's gross and nasty and yes I like to do the chicken dance to pump my lats before my lift – but at the end of the day I still got my final attempt deadlift and I wouldn't change anything at all.
"For people who don't understand powerlifting and the passion we as powerlifters train long and hard, beat our bodies up for one day on the platform and a total of nine lifts you’d better believe after I covered the judge in vomit there was no way I wasn't going to get my lift."
Throw back Thursday to last weekend at #rum9 when someone showed me for the first time what I had just done on the platform this was my first reaction to the video ������ yucky but still winning �� LIFTING IS LIFE all that matters is those three white lights at the end ⚪️⚪️⚪️ Thank you to so many girls and guys for being so supportive and understanding why you don't stop pulling regardless of any circumstances! Also thanks the @mkeob for capturing this priceless moment with the support of two amazing girl powerlifters who def had my back you two are awesome ❤️ @anitamedolla @bratsy_cline ❤️ The video has 1.5 million + views and counting who knew this would go so viral even to being on #Reddit where you can tell nobody knows how to even lift but it's extremely entertaining and amusing to read; someone even drew a picture of me �� #theexorcist #gymmemes #supporteachother #girlswhopowerlift #pukeprincess #powerlifter #powerlifting #upliftandliftheavy #firsttime #viralvideo #deadlifttillimdead #fithustle #jewskiprogram #threewhitelights #pukegirl #yuckyface #liftingislife #tbt
A photo posted by @blondebeautybri on 


Amazingly, despite the soaking, the ref awarded Blondbeautybri a "good lift" for her display.
But we think she deserves first for her never-say-die spirit.
The incident is reminiscent of a UFC fighter 

No comments:

Post a Comment