Wednesday 29 June 2016

Female UFC fighter exposed as boobs escape bra during bout

A FEMALE fighter faced being exposed to UFC fans worldwide when her boobs escaped her bra in the Octagon.

Valerie Letourneau lost in the third round to rival Joanne Calderwood at UFC Fight Night 89 in Ottawa, Canada, on Saturday.
But fans may have noticed that one kick to Letourneau’s upper body seemed to hit particularly hard, leaving her clutching her chest.
Now the 33-year-old fighter has slammed claims that the blow nearly finished her and revealed that actually her boobs escaped from her bra.
Valerie Letourneau, UFC fighter, training and clutching her chest, insetEXPOSED: Valerie said it the kick hadn't winded her, but just that her boobs escaped her bra
Taking to Facebook, Letourneau hit out at the commentators for saying the kick had "hurt" her and that the ref would stop the fight.
She wrote: "I have been practicing martial arts for 17 years, so I have no problem taking hits to the chest. It is the rule, and it isn't worse than a low kick.
"My only problem during the fight is that my bra literally slipped under my breasts. This is why I stared, embarrassed, at the referee… but I had to keep fighting.
"It seems that I was being mocked because I seemed to be complaining of blows to the breast. I think that I have nothing to prove regarding the numbers of hits I can take without complaining."
She continued: "Guys, would you be able to keep fighting without being distracted if one of your nuts was slipping out of your shorts?
"Anyway, it does not excuse my defeat, but I wanted to clarify this part of the fight."
But she’s not the first fighter to experience a mishap in the Octagon, with .

No comments:

Post a Comment