Monday 20 June 2016

Zayn opens up about life with Gigi: 'She rides very well'

ZAYN Malik has opened up about his relationship with super model Gigi Hadid, claimingg despite rumours they are stronger than ever.

COVER STAR: Zayn has opened up to Paper Mag
While the couple's lives are far from normal, the former One Direction singer admits rather than hitting up countless showbiz events and parties, they prefer the simpler things in life.
In fact, the duo are currently taking horse riding lessons together in a bid to take it back to basics.
Chatting to Paper mag, the 23-year-old said: "My girlfriend rides a little bit.
"Actually that's an understatement, she rides very well and she has since she was a kid.
"She wants me to do it with her and I'm not good. But I'm learning and it's fun.
"My first lesson was on a really old horse that didn't move very much so it wasn't that scary.
"She was on the other horse the one that moved a lot more.
"She was jumping over hurdles and I just sat there like: 'OK this is freaky.'"
A photo posted by Paper Magazine (@papermagazine) on 
Despite only releasing his debut solo album at the top of this year, Zayn is already back in the studio working on the follow-up.
When asked if the new record will be just as sexual as its predecessor, the singer replied: ""It wasn't a conscious decision to make [the album] sexual or refer to sex.
"But I just found out that a lot of situations that I was in were quite sexual situations -- all of the time.
"I enjoyed singing about [sex], clearly."
LOVED UP: Zayn and Gigi at the MET Gala
In a heartfelt statement to his fans, the superstar wrote: "To all those people who have been waiting to see me perform today.
"I flew into the UK last night to appear in my home country in front of my family, friends, and most importantly my UK fans.
A photo posted by Paper Magazine (@papermagazine) on 
"Unfortunately my anxiety that has haunted me throughout the last few months around live performances has gotten the better of me... with the magnitude of the event I have suffered the worst anxiety of my career.
"I cannot apologise enough but I want to be honest with everyone who has patiently waited to see me, I promise I will do my best to make this up to everybody I've let down today.
"I know those who suffer anxiety will understand and I hope those who don't can empathise with my situation."

No comments:

Post a Comment