Wednesday 4 May 2016

‘World’s bendiest woman’ poses completely starkers for sexy calendar shoot


A NEWLY-SINGLE contortionist has flexed her mind-boggling body into a range of steamy poses for her 2016 calendar shoot.
ZlataMIND BLOWING: Zlata's bendy talents are on full display in her latest calendar
, who’s real name is Julia Guenthel, is hoping to “emphasise her charms” with her eye-popping shots after sadly splitting from her husband.
The 29-year-old stunner stripped naked and twisted her lithe 5ft 8in figure into a variety of unbelievable turns while proudly flaunting her ample cleavage and pert bum.
In one of the raunchiest of the 12 images, Zlata writhed around on a bed without a stitch of clothing on and showed how she can stretch her perfect pins over her head.
IN PICTURES: ZLATA'S 2016 CALENDAR 
In another pic she donned a skintight yellow and red latex outfit and bent herself in half so far that she could peer through her own legs.
Zlata was quite literally prepared to bend over backwards to make the shoot a success.
She said: "After this year's separation from my husband, I wanted to emphasise my charms in the new calendar.
“That was the idea for my new calendar."
Zlata
FLEX: Zlata sizzled in this crazy shot
The bendy Russian's gift of flexibility was discovered when she was four years old and by six she was training as a contortionist at a circus school.
But she said she was cruelly bullied at school because of her super-stretchy skills and jealous girls would make her like a misery.
She revealed: “In Russia being flexible is a very good thing to be because everyone is really into gymnastics.
"The other girls didn’t like how good I was.”
Zlata
WOW: Zlata was bullied at school for being so stretchy
So angry Zlata turned her back on the sport and joined an after-school circus school, where she learned the art of contortionism.
Zlata said: “As soon as I started doing it I was addicted and I knew this was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.”
The gorgeous entertainer is known for being able to twist herself like a snake into the most extreme poses imaginable – including squeezing into a 50cm by 50cm box.
Zlata
STAR: She's risen to fame and snagged loads of records
Zlata, who now lives in Germany, claims she works out vigorously every day but does not diet.
Back in 2011 she set the Guinness World Record for the most beer bottles opened in a minute using only her feet.
Unsurprisingly she has a lot of male fans.
Zlata
RED HOT: Zlata is single after splitting from her husband
Zlata said: “Doing these poses just feels very natural to me.
"Sometimes it can get a bit uncomfortable if I have to hold a pose for a long time in photo shoots.
"But I love what I do and I’ve got to travel the world doing it.”
WATCH: NAKED CONTORTIONIST TRANSFORMED INTO ANIMALS BY BODY PAINT

No comments:

Post a Comment