Friday 11 November 2016

Christian Eriksen: This is why I turned down a move to Chelsea

CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN has revealed he turned down the chance to join Chelsea.
Christian Eriksen    Christian Eriksen signed for Tottenham in 2013
The Tottenham star, 24, snubbed the Blues as a 16-year-old to sign for Ajax.
He spent three years at the Dutch giants before moving to Tottenham in 2013.
And his decision to reject the Stamford Bridge side was all down to the fact he was desperate to play.
Eeriness told Danish outlet Fyens: "In Denmark, you are sure to play if you were good, but Ajax played you if you did not have the mentality and went 100 percent to it.
Christian Eriksen
     Christian Eriksen turned down a move to Chelsea

"It did not matter who you were. It was about getting better every day.
"If I had chosen Chelsea, then my situation today would be completely different. I'm sure.
"Of course you never say never, because I would have been 100 percent into it, if I had chosen it.
"I just felt that there was more chance to fail than succeed."
dailystar.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment