Sunday 24 April 2016

Jessica Alba gets her Baywatch on as she flaunts banging booty at the beach

JESSICA Alba wasted no time getting her pert bottom out as she celebrated turning 35 in Hawaii.


jessica albaPOP THAT BOOTY: She's just rubbing it in our faces now
The uber babe was celebrating turning 35, officially on April 28, with friends and her mum Catherine. 
And what a way to do it, complete with a Brazilian-style tropical bikini, Alba made sure all her assets were given their much-deserved time in the spotlight. 
The Sin City actress' tanned frame was gleaming as she stepped out the water, while her booty made a very special appearance.
jessica alba
BEING BAYWATCH: We can hear the theme tune already


And as a mum of daughters Honor, seven, and Haven, four, Alba is looking good... and she agrees.
She recently told E! News: "I have to say I like me better at 35 than at 25.
"I definitely went through a crisis at 25, 26, 27.
jessica alba
BEACH BABE: She sports beach chic too well


"I don't know, it was like a three-year crisis.
"Then I had Honor at 28, and I felt like everything just kind of fell into place and made sense."
Keep doing what you're doing, Albz, it's working.

No comments:

Post a Comment