Sunday 28 February 2016

This Woman Has been Pestering Me for Sex for 2 Years, What Do I do?

A social media user who is in dire need of money has been asked to have a sexual relationship with a married woman as a condition for enjoying her favours.
 
 
Read the story of the young man and offer a good advice:
 
Please how do I handle this situation??
 
I am in a fixed, and I need your help. I have an old family friend, we have come a very long way. She's almost my dad's age, though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now, but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend about the woman's sexual advances. He said I should have s*x with the woman, but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person and I refused.

A year ago before my father died, he always advised me that no matter how bad I become, I should never sleep with a married woman, and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar, things have not been easy with me and my siblings. Since my dad died, I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on.

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project, I have looked for money everywhere, but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope. She has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances, and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now. Do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money, or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline?
 
Please what do I do?
 
My life, family, education is at stake. I really need help and God's intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment