Monday 29 February 2016

Ex-Super Eagles Striker, Emenike Rejects Invitation to Super Eagles, Vows Not to Comeback

Former Super Eagles strong man and West Ham FC striker, Emmanuel Emenike has vowed not to return to the National team even with the exit of Sunday Oliseh.
West Ham FC Striker, Emmanuel Emenike
 
West Ham FC of England’s fiery striker, Emmanuel Emenike has said he will not return back to the Super Eagles team even after the exit of former chief coach, Sunday Oliseh.
 
While speaking to Sportinglife on Sunday night the darting forward reiterated that Super Eagles is not for him anymore. “I’m done with the Super Eagles, and I am making it clear again that I am not going back,” he said.
 
Emenike further revealed that his decision is final and cannot be reversed. He said: “It’s my decision and I am not going to reverse it, I am sorry if I have offended anybody regarding this but no Eagles return for me.
 
“Like I said, I didn’t quit because of anybody, it was a personal decision. Oliseh didn’t force me out of  the Super Eagles as it was reported, I don't need anybody to speak with me before I take a decision.  It was my decision and I won’t reverse it.

“I don’t have grudges with anybody but I want to focus on my career and play better for my team. Right now, I’m happy because I am playing my game and everything is working perfect. I can always wish Super Eagles well because I have been a fan for a long time."
 
Emenike had in October 2015 announced his retirement from the Super Eagles following a disagreement with former coach, Oliseh.

No comments:

Post a Comment