Friday 26 February 2016

You're a hooker: Katie Hopkins and Lily Allen in mother of all spats


LILY Allen has taken on motormouth Katie Hopkins in another battle on Twitter.
Katie Hopkins and Lily Allen
   LOUDMOUTH: Lily started the beef claiming she bashed into Katie's car
It all kicked off after the Smile singer claimed to have "accidentally" bashed into Katie Hopkins' car during the school run despite them living hours away from eachother in Gloustershire and Exeter.
She tweeted: "By the way @KTHopkins you parked outside my house yesterday, I think I might have knocked your bumper, soz" followed by a kissing emoji.
But rent-a-gob Hopkins was in no mood to be trifled with and shockingly branded Lily a "hooker".
Katie Hopkins and Lily Allen fight
   BEEF: Katie Hopkins and Lily Allen clearly have unfinished business
    RANT: Katie Hopkins let it fly in their Twitter battle
Katie seethed: "Respectfully, I don't park. I valet. And my driver knows better than to leave cars outside the homes of hookers."
The game of insult tennis was heating up when Lily hit back: "@KTHopkins respectfully, I'd rather be a sex worker than a daily mail columnist troll any day."
When questioned by another follower, Lily explained : "Because I'm an honest person and only one of those professions can ever be honest. One job I could do, the other I couldn't that's all."
Then things took a darker turn.
The Daily Mail columnist has just got out of serious 12 hour brain surgery which had doctors remove part of her brain to help treat her long-term epilepsy.
But Lily continued to rage: "Couldn't they have taken the massive t*** part out of your brain while they were in there. It's your USP though I guess."
Oh slam.
Lily Allen Tweets
LILY STRIKES BACK: The Smile singer didn't hold back


It is not the first online meltdown the pair have shared after they clashed when Katie dissed Lily's inability to lose weight after her pregnancy and again when the mum-of-two joined Tinder.
But by our count it is now 3-0 to Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment