Thursday 31 March 2016

Khloé Kardashian talks sex: 'I've never seen a white penis, want to show me yours?'

KHLOÉ Kardashian has been talking about her sex life again.


Honestly, if there is one thing we can count on in life, it's that with each episode of her chat show Kocktails with Khloé, she'll somehow manage to bring the conversation back to sex.
She's relentless.
During the latest instalment of the show, the star is quizzed about only dating black men by guest comedian Pauly Shore.
However, she bites back: "Not all of us."
KHLOE KARDASHIAN blonde hair on kocktails with khloe
TALKING SEX: Khloe Kardashian admits she's never seen a white penis


But Paul is quick to point out: "Kim is with Kanye, you and Lamar, the little ones too."
We think he means Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
Naturally, Khloe fires back: "I'm not their vagina so all I can speak about is my vagina. It's all I know, though."
PAULY SHOREPAULY SHORE; Quizzed Khloe on her dating life
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians babe then admits: "I've never seen a white penis. So, if you want to show me yours, I would like to see it.
"I've never seen one, though."
She continued: "I don't even know what to f*****g say anymore. I don't know how else to answer it. I don't know. If I want a guy that is a brunette with blue eyes that's all I go after that's all I go after.
"Some women only like foreigners… I like what I like."
KHLOE KARDASHIANI'VE NEVER SEEN A WHITE PENIS' Khloe puts Pauly Shore on the spot
PAULY SHOREAWKWARD: Khloe tells Pauly 'I'm not their vagina'
The blonde bombshell also revealed that she hasn't been intimate with Lamar Odom in years.
She explained: "I love Lamar, as a person.
"But I haven't been with Lamar. I haven't been sexually – I haven't kissed Lamar in years.
"But I do love Lamar, and do I always want the best for Lamar? 100 per cent. Because I don't believe that you marry somebody and you just cut them off."

No comments:

Post a Comment